The ninth edition of Trentapassi was the unprecedented 43.7-kilometer Marathon test with 2750 positive gradient. Rain, mud, wind and snow characterized an absolute first in the field. The start was given at dawn a few meters from the shore of the lake under a pouring rain, 156 sky runners who defied the bad weather by aiming at the point of Disdel, cross of Marone, Lividino, crest of Guglielmo, crests of Vignole, Monte Marone and finish line. And just in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, there were so many children waiting for them who were able to give every single competitor a unique emotion. Luca Carrara won. For him, a finish time of 4h52'31 "which allowed him to enjoy Marone's torcida in absolute solitude. According to the captain of the Valtellina Team Giovanni Tacchini 5h07’08 ", while third was placed a long-distance workaholic as the ambassador Vibram Marco Zanchi -5h12'-. In the 5 also Nicola Manessi and Marco Marchesi.
Among women the flight of the Norwegian Therese Sjursen was not a winner. Having reached the margin of the first pursuer up to 17 ', the Laspo Team athlete lost the advantage over Giulia Zanotti who, believing her to the end, managed to triumph in 6h00'27 ". Second place for Sjursen in 6h02 ’, while third was placed by the home athlete Graziana Pè. At the foot of the podium, Moira Guerini and Cinzia Bertasa.
1. CARRARA LUCA TEAM SALOMON ITA 1977 04:52:21
2. TACCHINI GIOVANNI TEAM VALTELLINA ASD ITA 1984 05:07:08
3. ZANCHI MARCO ITA 1976 05:12:01
4. MANESSI NICOLA ITA 1983 05:15:37
5. MARCHESI MARCO ITA 1986 05:15:38
1. ZANOTTI GIULIA ITA 1990 06:00:27
2. SJURSEN THERESE NOR 1976 06:02:01
3. PE' GRAZIANA ITA 1980 06:31:39
4. GUERINI MOIRA ITA 1983 06:35:36
5. BERTASA CINZIA ITA 1974 06:36:57
Luca Carrara | Trentapassi Marathon 2019
Giulia Zanotti | Trentapassi Marathon 2019