The first few kilometers are pretty easy-going, and you'll soon get to the first drinks station (6.2 km / 590 mD+). One kilometer further down, you'll attack the "Devil's Garden", a very nice single which takes you to the summit of the Pérollier (alt. 2183 m).
The quite technical downhill takes you to the second drinks station (10.6 km / 1320 mD+), at the "Col de l'Oullière". Intermediate timing post.
Next up is the rather steep climb towards "les Oreilles de Loup" (The Wolve's Ears). Technical parts with fixed ropes and safety nets. Vertical descend, chamois trail and back up (steep part, in the snow) until the Col du Tabor, from where you'll follow the mountain ridge until the Tabor (alt. 2389 m).
Another 2.5 km on the ridge until the last summit, the Piquet de Nantes (alt. 2216 m), and from then on downhill... the first 200 m are pretty steep, but then you'll plunge into a magnificent forest on a fast single track.
The former last km is nearly flat and the last one slightly downhill.
1. RUKHLIADA Elena Inov-8 Team Russia 2:57:05,9
2. GERARDI Hillary Black Diamond / Scarpa 3:03:23,5
3. SCHIDE Katie On Running 3:05:10,2
4. AZKORBEBEITIA Oihana Euskal Selekzioa 3:06:30,7
5. MUTTER Ingrid Compressport 3:09:01,2
6. ROUX Julie Team Provence Endurance 3:09:25,8
7. CASAJUANA REYES FEEC 3:13:01,9
8. PETROVA Elena Inov-8 Team Russia 3:13:38,5
9. TINDLEY Georgia 3:16:13,6
10. SEVILLANO GUERRA Sandra Prozis 3:17:31,4
1. PRZEDWOJEWSKI Bartlomiej Team Salomon 2:35:10,0
2. DETIENNE Théo Haut Vallespir Athletisme 2:35:43,0
3. BRATINA Rok Team Aldo Moro Paluzza 2:36:37,8
4. ELSON Nick La Sportiva 2:36:57,0
5. NIKOLOV Kiril XCoSports 2:37:36,1
6. GARRIVIER Thibaut Hoka One One 2:37:36,3
7. MARTIN Nicolas Team Hoka One One 2:39:05,2
8. INARRA Ander Euskal Selekzioa 2:39:26,5
9. POESY Sébastien Club des sports valberg
10. VILLA GONZALEZ Pablo Wild Trail Project / Nike 2:40:16,6